Underhill Investment Holdings CC, trading as Underhill Corporate Solutions. (UCS) offers expertise in socio-economic research and business consulting solutions to private businesses, state owned companies, non-governmental organisations, governments departments, and multinational companies. UCS’ main products and services include:
- Socio-Economic Research and Surveys (SERS),
- Development Programme Monitoring and Evaluations (M&E),
- Economic Impact & Econometric Analysis (EIA),
- Data Capturing and Analysis (DCA),
- Business and Institutional Development (BID), and
- Regional Development, Trade and Investment Promotion (RDTIP).
Our approach, methodology and tools support a proactive approach, fast distribution of information and excellent collaboration. The project planning activities, usually in Phase 1 of the project, support an early appraisal of the project risk which will identify aspects that may impact successful delivery at an early stage. The risk management process also includes issues identification, logging and allocation and a risk tracking process.
3. Our benefits
Our benefits include:
- An expert team: Our team has extensive specialist experience, skills and knowledge of the environment in which this assignment takes place.
- Value adding methods, models and tools: We offer a blend of innovative consulting practices and services. We believe in tailoring appropriate solutions to meet our client’s specific needs.
- Experience and knowledge: We have a comprehensive methodology based upon experience of similar projects executed elsewhere in South Africa.
- Our approach: Our approach is not prescriptive but will be developed to align with the specific requirements of the client. We will be proactive in liaising with the stakeholders to achieve effective communication.
- Value for money and affordability: we understand the complexity of this assignment and various risks that are evident. We have tendered market related fees, which reflect the level of experience and extent of involvement required and also the importance of the project to our firm